一, How to identify the quality of the window:
At present, the quality of the windows produced on the market is mixed, how to identify their pros and cons? It can be observed mainly from four aspects, namely profiles, hardware accessories, glass and processing technology.
1. From the aspect of aluminum profiles: profiles should be produced by regular manufacturers, and the logo of the product should be marked on the obvious part of its aluminum alloy products, including: manufacturer’s name or trademark, product name, product model or mark, date of manufacture Etc., the regular manufacturers produce profiles, the quality is more guaranteed, and it is not easy to corrode, fade and other defects. The surface finish of the profile, the rationality of the cavity structure, the wall thickness of the profile ≥ 1.4mm, and the rationality of the profile coordination are all criteria to measure the pros and cons of the profile. The best choice for aluminum profiles is broken bridge heat-insulating aluminum profiles, which have better thermal insulation performance.
2. From the perspective of hardware accessories, the identification of its pros and cons mainly depends on its flexibility, sealing, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. See if the hardware accessories are made of 304 stainless steel, etc. The main domestic excellent hardware accessories factories include Jianlang, Hehe, Lixing, Chunguang, Guoqiang, etc. The hardware accessories imported from abroad include Sijilia, Gies, German Noto, Grid House, ABG, Savio, etc. The sealing strip should be made of high-quality EPDM material, which has the advantages of good sealing, not easy to age and corrode, and not hard in winter.
3. In terms of glass, high-quality transparent white glass should be used for glass, and low-e coating Low-e glass can be used if conditions permit, which can significantly improve the thermal insulation performance of doors and windows;The color of high-quality flat glass is colorless and transparent or slightly light green, the thickness should be uniform, the surface should be free of water streaks, and the surface should be flat and not deformed by reflection.Today’s aluminum alloy doors and windows are basically made of double-layer insulating glass. When purchasing glass, we usually see a series of numbers such as 5+9A+5, 5+12A+5, etc. These represent the thickness of the double glazing, and the number in the middle represents the thickness of the partition, the thicker the sound insulation, the better the thermal insulation effect. In addition, when choosing glass, it should be noted that there should be no water vapor ash layer in the interlayer, which will affect the overall use effect of doors and windows.
4. In terms of processing technology, the quality of the doors and windows mainly depends on whether the appearance quality of doors and windows has bumps, color difference, white aluminum profiles, and whether the connection parts are average, etc.; Whether the processing size is accurate, whether the matching of hardware accessories is reasonable, whether the switch is smooth and flexible, whether there is water leakage, air leakage, etc.
二, How to check the installation quality of doors and windows
1. Window surface: the window frame should be clean, flat and smooth, with no scratches or bruises on the large surface, and no defects such as welding and cracking of the profiles.
2. Hardware: The hardware should be complete, in the correct position, firmly installed, flexible in use, and able to achieve their respective functions.
3. Glass sealing strip: The contact between the sealing strip and the glass and the glass slot should be smooth, and no curling or groove removal.
4. Sealing quality: When the doors and windows are half closed, there is no obvious gap between the fan and the frame, and the sealing strip on the sealing surface should be in a compressed state.
5. Glass: The glass should be flat and firmly installed, and there should be no looseness. The glass should not directly contact the profile. The inner and outer surfaces of the double-layer glass should be clean. There should be no dust and moisture in the glass interlayer, and the spacer should not be lifted.
6. Pressure strip: The pressure strip with the sealing strip must be in close contact with the glass. There should be no obvious gap between the pressure strip and the profile, and the joint gap should be less than or equal to 1 mm.
7. Switch parts: the casement, push-pull or rotating windows should be closed tightly, the switching action should be smooth, and there should be no blocking phenomenon.
8. Connection between the frame and the wall: the window frame should be horizontal and vertical, and the height should be the same. The spacing between the fixing pieces should be less than or equal to 600 mm. The frame and the wall should be firmly connected, and the gap should be filled with elastic materials. No cracks.
9. Drainage hole: The position of the drainage hole should be correct and at the same time unobstructed.
Post time: May-24-2022